Select Papyri, 1.195
FROM A LIST OF QUESTIONS TO AN ORACLE
Original text: POxy 1477
Date: About A.D. 300
- 72, shall I receive the allowance?
- 73, shall I remain where I am going?
- 74, am I to be sold?
- 75, am I to obtain benefit from my friend ?
- 76, has it been granted me to make a contract with another person ?
- 77, am I to be reconciled (?) with my offspring (?)?
- 78, am I to get furlough?
- 79, shall I get the money ?
- 80, is he who left home alive?
- 81, am I to profit by the transaction?
- 82, is my property to be put up to auction?
- 83, shall I find a means of selling?
- 84, am I able to carry off what I have in mind?
- 85, am I to become a beggar (?)?
- 86, shall I be a fugitive?
- 87, shall I be an ambassador (?)?
- 88, am I to become a senator?
- 89, is my flight to be stopped?
- 90, am I to be divorced from my wife?
- 91, have I been poisoned?
- 92, am I to get my own?
→ papyrus 196
Attalus' home page