Panemus - in ancient sources @ attalus.org
This is part of the index of names on the attalus website. The names occur either in lists of events (arranged by year, from the 4th to the 1st century B.C.) or in translations of sources. There are many other sources available in translation online - for a fuller but less precise search, Search Ancient Texts.
On each line there is a link to the page where the name can be found.
- a month in the Macedonian calendar, equivalent to June/July
+ Panaemus , Panamus , Panemos
said I on the 20th of Panemos, and on Loios the - what?
ethnarch, in the month Panemus."  Hyrcanus also rec
latter part of the month Panemus, this decree of the Athen
Zenon. Docketed} & Year 30, Panemos 12, Epeiph 2. & Fro
(213) ut these matters. &day of Panemos. [C] King Antio
Augustus, 20th day of Panemus or Pharmouthi, thr
(c. 195) d day of the month of Panemos; the damiourgos Delp
(c. 196-192) h day of the month of Panemos (by the Rhodian recko
(183) gn in the month of Panemos, and as the Cretans r
(223) ans, in the month of Panamos, covenant between Nika
(early 2nd cent.) ans}, in the month of Panemos, and when Emmenidas
(148) 164, in the month of Panemos, Hyakinthos son of Pa
(c. 200) Artemisios, Daisios, Panemos, Loios, Gorpiaios, Hyp
(193) bsp; Year 119, 3rd day of Panemos. → inscripti
(late 2nd century) ll month of the month Panaimos, it was decided by
(200-150) day of the month of Panemos, as proposed by the nao
← Search for another name
This page © Andrew Smith, 2018 :
Attalus' home page