Panemus - in ancient sources @ attalus.org
This is part of the index of names on the attalus website. The names occur either in lists of events (arranged by year, from the 4th to the 1st century B.C.) or in translations of sources. There are many other sources available in translation online - for a fuller but less precise search, Search Ancient Texts.
On each line there is a link to the page where the name can be found.
- a month in the Macedonian calendar, equivalent to June/July
+ Panaemus , Panamus , Panemos
said I on the 20th of Panemos, and on Loios the - what?
(223) ans, in the month of Panamos, covenant between Nika
(early 2nd cent.) ans}, in the month of Panemos, and when Emmenidas
(c. 200) Artemisios, Daisios, Panemos, Loios, Gorpiaios, Hyp
(193) bsp; Year 119, 3rd day of Panemos. → inscripti
(148) 164, in the month of Panemos, Hyakinthos son of Pa
(late 2nd century) ll month of the month Panaimos, it was decided by
(200-150) day of the month of Panemos, as proposed by the nao
ethnarch, in the month Panemus."  Hyrcanus also rec
latter part of the month Panemus, this decree of the Athen
(213) ut these matters. &day of Panemos. [C] King Antio
(c. 195) d day of the month of Panemos; the damiourgos Delp
(c. 196-192) h day of the month of Panemos (by the Rhodian recko
(183) gn in the month of Panemos, and as the Cretans r
← Search for another name
This page © Andrew Smith, 2016 :
Attalus' home page