Ptah - in ancient sources @ attalus.org
This is part of the index of names on the attalus website. The names occur either in lists of events (arranged by year, from the 4th to the 1st century B.C.) or in translations of sources. There are many other sources available in translation online - for a fuller but less precise search, Search Ancient Texts.
On each line there is a link to the page where the name can be found.
- an Egyptiqn god
→ Wikipedia entry
(164) lopators, chosen of Ptah, mighty is the ka of Re,
(42) have any, Imhotep son of Ptah. He took heed of our
(41) us god, Imhotep, the son of Ptah, was gracious unto
(c. 264) May he go to the throne of Ptah and rest on the
(217) rs' Feasts, even as Ptah the Great, a King like the
(186) [in the likeness] of Ptah, the exalted one, the
(185/4) mbly at the temple of Ptah, who said: Whereas the
← Search for another name
This page © Andrew Smith, 2019 :
Attalus' home page