Telmessus - in ancient sources @ attalus.org
This is part of the index of names on the attalus website. The names occur either in lists of events (arranged by year, from the 4th to the 1st century B.C.) or in translations of sources. There are many other sources available in translation online - for a fuller but less precise search, Search Ancient Texts.
On each line there is a link to the page where the name can be found.
- a city on the coast of Lycia
→ Wikipedia entry ☆ DARE (map)
SEG_28.1224, a decree of Telmessus in response to a letter from Ptol
OGIS_55, a decree of Telmessus in honour of Ptolemy son of Lysim
8, a letter from Eumenes to Artemidorus, the governor of Telmessus
(184) magistrates of the Telmessians, ...oros, Daparas an
(240) solved by the city of Telmessos: since Ptolemaios
made himself master of Telmessus, which was then in the
(282) of the land of the Telmessians from any king or
(46) Lycians: that is, Telmēssos, Chōma, P
← Search for another name
This page © Andrew Smith, 2016 :
Attalus' home page